Our fresh cut specialty flowers are here! This week we are happy to be cutting zinnias, dianthus, snapdragons, ageratum, cosmos and more to bring you beautiful bouquets.
These bouquets will last a long time because they are carefully cut, properly conditioned and kept cold for you. Each bouquet comes with a packet of flower food to give you a full week of enjoyment.
You can find us on this week at Hattie’s Garden, Tuesday through Friday from 2 to 5 p.m., at the Wednesday Historic Lewes Farmers Market (HLFM) from 8 to 11, located by the Crooked Hammock Brewery on King’s Highway near Dartmouth Drive, and the Saturday HLFM from 8 to 12, located on the grounds of the George H.P. Smith Park at the corner of Dupont and Johnson Avenues,
If these times/dates do not work for you, please email Hattie to make other arrangements.
Available Produce this Week
- Hakurei Turnips — This white salad turnip sets the standard for flavor. Use both the greens and the turnips (which don’t need to be peeled).
- Loose leaf lettuce — Cut at a young and tender stage of growth and includes a delightful variety of colors, shapes and textures. Triple-washed and kept cold in our coolers.
- Mesclun — Triple-washed & bagged.
- Arugula — It’s beautiful, clean and very flavorful. Triple-washed and kept cold for you in our coolers.
- Green Beans — Available closer to the end of the week.
- Patty Pan Squash — Delightful summer squash that can be grilled or sauteed in just minutes.
- Sugar Snap Peas — These delicious peas can be eaten in the pods and do not require shelling.
- Swiss Chard — Delicious. Triple-washed and kept cold in our coolers.
- Herbs — Fresh cut Dill and Cilantro.
- Specialty Cut Flowers — Choose a freshly prepared bouquet, or have a custom bouquet made for you on the spot.
Yours in the garden and at the markets,