We also have a few food items from our vendors that you can purchase at the Garden on Thursday or Saturday.
On Wednesday between 8 to 11, you can find us at the Historic Lewes Farmers Market (HLFM) from located by the Crooked Hammock Brewery on King’s Highway near Dartmouth Drive and Rt. 1
If these times/dates do not work for you, please email Hattie to make other arrangements.
Pickup/Delivery Service Active Until Tuesday, 8 PM
While you can purchase some produce and food items from our vendors during our open hours at the Garden, many items can only be purchased through our online service. Please refer to the June 19 Pickup/Delivery Service for what is available and other information on placing an order for this Saturday’s service.
Through this service you can order for pickup or delivery on Saturday, the produce, flowers and herbs we grow, as well as a variety of other produce, vegetables, and authentic food from local farmers and vendors. Please note the products from the following vendors can only be purchased through our online system.
- King Mushrooms— Fresh mushrooms from their farm in Barclay, MD on Maryland’s Eastern Shore.
- Backyard Jams & Jellies — Dozens of homemade jams & jellies.
- Totem Farms — Microgreens and fresh produce.
- Dittmar Farms Produce — Freshly harvested produce.
- 302 Aquaponics — Freshly harvested produce.
The deadline for placing your order is Tuesday at 8 PM.
What’s Available from Hattie this Week
Freshly harvested produce, flowers and herbs from Hattie’s Garden can be purchased at Hattie’s Garden during our open hours on Thursday and Saturday, at the Wednesday HLFM or through our Saturday Pickup/Delivery Service (deadline for placing your order is Tuesday at 8 PM).
- Beets — Young bunches with greens.
- Swiss Chard — Delicious.
- Arugula — We have both young and mature arugula, triple-washed and bagged.
- Mesclun — Triple-Washed & bagged.
- Mixed lettuce — Cut at a young and tender stage of growth and includes a delightful variety of colors, shapes and textures. Triple-washed.
- Herbs — Fresh cut Spearmint, Mojito Mint, Dill, Cilantro, Parsley (Curly and Flat) and Rosemary.
- Flower Bouquets — May include Dianthus, zinnias, cosmos, celosia this week. Comes with packet of flower food.
- Chapel’s Country Creamery — An assortment of fresh cheese from grass fed cows.
- Dittmar Chicken — Chicken liver, half and whole chickens.
- AlaskaWild Seafoods — Salmon, Alaska Cod and Rockfish from Alaska sustainably managed waters.
- Twin Post Farm — Free-range chicken eggs.
- Stag Run — Chrissy Bee’s honey.
What’s Available from our Other Vendors
The following produce and food items from our vendors are available to purchase during our open hours at the Garden on Thursday and Saturday, or through the Saturday Pickup/Delivery Service (deadline for placing your order is Tuesday at 8 PM).
Directions to Hattie’s Garden
Hattie’s Garden is located at 31341 Kendale Rd in Lewes approximately 3 miles from Plantation Road (also known as Rt. 1D), coming inland on either Robinsonville Rd. or Beaver Dam Rd (Rt. 23 South).
Kendale Rd. is a short road (0.6 miles) between Robinsonville and Beaver Dam Road. The house is fifth on the left from Beaver Dam Rd, and has a large wooden fence in front of house with purple trim.
Park in the graveled area facing the fence. If you don’t see us, you may toot your horn. We could be processing things in the garage or working outside in the garden.
Reminder that you do not need an appointment. Simply show up during our open hours of operation. We prefer cash or checks, and do have the capability to take credit cards if necessary.
Yours in the garden and at the market,