Hattie’s Garden Off-Season Delivery / Pickup Service for the 2018-2019 season opens today, and you can place your order now. It is our hope this service helps fill in those cold winter months with lots of produce and artisan foods from the many local vendors you are used to seeing at Historic Lewes Farmers Market and Rehoboth Beach Farmers Market.
Aside from being extremely fresh, this food is simply not available in the supermarket. This is a great way to make it through the winter in style.
Wednesday Noon Deadline
While the deadline for placing your order is Wednesday at noon, we urge you to try to do so well ahead of that time. We fill orders as they are submitted and some items sell out quickly. These items are removed from the order form when sold out.
If we are delivering, please let us know the best place to leave your order. There is a section on the order form for special instructions for this purpose, and for any other notes, questions or instructions you may have.
Once you complete your order, you will receive a confirmation email listing the items you ordered, and an estimated total.
Important: If you do not receive your confirmation email, we do not have your order. Please email us as soon as possible to remedy.
A final invoice, with instructions how to pay for the order, will be emailed to you Thursday or Friday.
If you need more information on how the service works, please see our Delivery Page.
Most of you will be familiar with our vendors, having shopped with them at local farmers markets during the growing season. All produce sold is either certified organic or grown using sustainable methods without the use of synthetic pesticides or fungicides.
- Hattie’s Garden — Produce grown using organic and sustainable principles.
- Chesapeake Organic — Certified organic produce.
- Totem Farms — Sustainable farm growing high quality food. Currently offering nutrient dense microgreens that are pre-cut and ready to use.
- Fresh Harvest Hydroponics — Sustainably grown vegetables without the use of synthetic pesticides, herbicides, or fertilizers.
- AlaskaWild Seafoods — Wild-caught Alaska salmon, Alaska cod and Alaska rockfish.
- Bohemia Lea Farm — Sustainably grown chicken, pork and beef.
- Twin Post Farm — Eggs from free-range chickens fed all natural grain with no antibiotics.
- Chapel’s Country Creamery — Artisan cheeses made from raw milk from grass fed cows.
- Davidson Exotic Mushrooms — Portabello, shitake and crimini mushrooms.
- Backyard Jams and Jellies — Dozens of homemade jams and jellies, mustards and chutneys.
- Patty’s Deli — Freshly prepared gourmet food and deli items using many local ingredients.
- Jen’s Gourmet Pies — Sweet dessert pies and savory pot pies.
- Plant Wisdom Within — Herbal remedies & salves, tinctures & syrups.
If you have any questions at all, please email Hattie directly for a prompt answer.
Thanks for helping to support your local vendors during their off-season!
Yours in the garden throughout the winter,