This easy-to-access market operates throughout the “high-season” until early September, and will supplement the busy Saturday market.
For those of you who need extra items mid-week, or who enjoy the convenience of a different location on a day when you don’t have to fight the traffic or scrounge for parking, the Crooked Hammock Brewery location should fit the bill. Parking is close by and ample.
Although a smaller market, the vendors represent a good cross-section of produce and other food items, all locally grown and produced. You should find all the supplies you need for healthy eating at this mid-week market.
Our new hours at Hattie’s Garden are Tuesday through Friday from 2 to 5.
We will still be at the HLFM on Saturday from 8 to 12 located on the grounds of the George H.P. Smith Park at the corner of Dupont and Johnson Avenues.
If these times / dates do not work for you, please email Hattie to make arrangements for an appointment. We can accommodate most requests.
This is the last week for our full selection of tomato plants! Our tomato plants are still going strong, but this will probably be the last week you can count on getting a large selection.
Fresh Produce This Week
Our produce is becoming more bountiful every week.
- Early Wonder Tall Top Beets — These wonderfully sweet flavored beets are also high in vitamins A and C.
- Arugula — Young arugula, triple-washed and bagged.
- Mesclun — Triple-washed & bagged.
- Loose leaf lettuce — Cut at a young and tender stage of growth and includes a delightful variety of colors, shapes and textures. Triple-washed and kept cold in our coolers.
- Sugar Snap Peas — These delicious peas can be eaten in the pods and do not require shelling.
- Swiss Chard — Freshly-harvested, triple-washed and bagged.
- Herbs — Fresh cut Dill and Cilantro.
- Specialty Cut Flowers — Our fresh-cut flowers this week include Zinnias, Ageratum, Cosmos, Snapdragons. Choose a freshly prepared bouquet, or have a custom bouquet made for you on the spot. Each bouquet comes with flower food, and is guaranteed to last at least a week.
Yours in the garden and at the markets,