Due to inclement weather, the Historic Lewes Farmers Market (HLFM) will celebrate the opening of its 17th season on Saturday, May 7, at the Lewes Elementary School parking lot at 820 Savannah Road, Lewes.
Hattie will have freshly harvested produce at our market table on May 7.
- Young Arugula — Triple-washed and bagged.
- Young Mixed Lettuce — Triple-washed and bagged.
- Mesclun — Triple-washed and bagged.
- Hakurei Turnips — Sweet, mild white salad turnips are good raw or lightly cooked.
- Fresh cut Cilantro — Always nice in the spring.
- Baby Swiss Chard — Delightfully tender, early, young Swiss chard is suitable for salad use, triple-washed and bagged.
We will bring as many plants as possible to the HLFM, but since our space is limited, your best selections will always be at the Garden during our open hours: Wednesday and Thursday from 10 to 4.
Take a look at our plants on our website for a complete list. Most of those plants are now ready, including tomatoes, eggplants, peppers, squash, cucumbers, lettuce, arugula, lots and lots of herbs, zinnias, cosmos, marigolds and more.
The HLFM is open market — rain or shine, so please join us at the Lewes Elementary School parking lot this Saturday! And remember, we are open today until 4PM.
Yours in the Garden and at the Market,