Make an easy dill butter by combining minced fresh dill with half a cup of softened butter. This is delicious on vegetables!
- 1 stick of butter
- At least ¼ cup of chopped dill
- 1 clove of garlic (optional)
- Juice of half a lemon (optional
- Soften the butter at room temperature
- Mash in chopped dill and other ingredients (alternatively, use a food processor).
- Shape the mixture into a roll and wrap in parchment paper or wax paper and twist the ends
- Chill for at least 2 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Store in freezer until needed.
Especially good on green beans, corn on the cob, squash or potatoes.