Delivery / Pickup Service Order Form
We are sorry, but our order form is closed for the week. We will have a new order form ready on Sunday, December 10 for the Saturday, December 16 Pickup/Delivery Service. We appreciate your patronage and thank you very much.
Notification of the updated order form is sent out through our subscriber email mail list. If you are not already on our mailing list, please subscribe now, so you can get the latest news from Hattie as soon as its released.
Below is a list of our vendors and what they carry, so you can get an idea of what we normally offer.
- Hattie’s Garden — Fresh produce, as available, using organic and sustainable growing principles.
- Dittmar Family Farms — Grass-fed beef. Dittmar grows Belted Galloway, a traditional hardy breed of Scottish cattle that is eminently suited to be grass-fed and produces a tender, juicy, flavorful beef, lean and higher in protein and lower in cholesterol than comparable breeds.
- Enoch Farms— Sustainably raised, naturally grown, heritage pork.
- Mahon River Farm — Locally raised, locally fed, locally processed pasture-raised chicken, Mahon strives to grow the most healthy, best tasting poultry possible and provide customers great satisfaction knowing they are feeding their families food that is grown the right way.
- AlaskaWild Seafoods — Salmon, Alaska Cod and Rockfish from Alaska sustainably managed waters.
- Twin Post Farm — Free-range chicken eggs.
- Chapel’s Country Creamery — Pasteurized and unpasteurized fresh cheese from grass fed cows.
- Davidson’s Exotic Mushrooms — Fresh organic mushrooms from Kennett Square, PA.
- Gaia Coffee Co. — Specialty Costa Rican coffee that is craft roasted in small batches in Lewes, Delaware. The coffee is currently coming from small farms in Costa Rica that they have met personally to bridge the gap between the farmer and you.
- Stag Run Farm — Freshly-harvested apples.
- Chrissy’s Bees — Local honey.
- Backyard Jams and Jellies — Dozens of homemade jams & jellies.