Hattie’s Garden is excited to be launching the Delivery/Pickup Service for the 2017-2018 season. It is our hope this service helps fill in those cold winter months with lots of produce and artisan foods from many local vendors you are used to seeing at Historic Lewes Farmers Market and Rehoboth Beach Farmers Market.
Aside from being extremely fresh, this food is simply not available in the supermarket. This is a great way to make it through the winter in style.
As we have done in the past couple of years, we have available, an online order form. You can go directly to the order form by selecting (clicking) the order online button on the right, or any of the blue order text links throughout this post. Of course you can always go directly to our website.
“Shop” for your items on the order form by entering a numeric value in the respective product’s quantity box. Finish up the order by filling out your contact information, and optionally, any comments or special instructions.
Important: when ready to complete your order, click or press the Submit Your Order button. If you do not receive an email confirmation, we do not have your order!
If you have changes or additions, you may either reply to the order confirmation, or email us, up until the Wednesday noon deadline.
You will also receive an invoice toward the end of the week as we receive order items and make any necessary adjustments.This final invoice will be attached to your order on Saturday.
Please try to place your order well ahead of our Wednesday NOON deadline. Orders are filled as they are submitted and some items sell out quickly. These items are removed from the order form when sold out.
Most of you will be familiar with our vendors, having shopped with them at local farmers markets during the growing season. This season we have 12 vendors.
- Hattie’s Garden — produce grown without the use of conventional fertilizers, pesticides or fungicides.
- Chesapeake Organic — full line of certified organic produce.
- Colchester Farm — fresh produce grown using organic methods.
- Fresh Harvest Hydroponics — locally grown lettuce and greens.
- Bohemia Lea Farm — sustainably-grown, pastured chicken, pork, beef, and free-range eggs.
- Twin Post Farm — eggs from free-range chickens fed all natural grain with no antibiotics.
- Black Hog Farmstead — fabulous farm-fresh tasty duck eggs from their own free range ducks and microgreens.
- Chapel’s Country Creamery — sustainably-produced cheese.
- Davidson’s Exotic Mushrooms — fresh Portobello, Shiitake, and Crimini mushrooms based out of Wilmington DE.
- Baues’ Busy Bees — raw honey from their own hives.
- Backyard Jams and Jellies – nearly 50 flavors of the best jams, jellies, mustards and chutneys.
- Patty’s Deli — freshly prepared gourmet food in the form of soups, comfort foods, braises, salads and sweets using many local ingredients.
And so, we hope you will eat well this winter! Thanks for helping to support your local vendors during their off-season!
Yours in the garden throughout the winter,