Carrot Dill Soup
A delicious meal on a cold winter night
- Tablespoon or more of butter
- Bunch of carrots (sliced)
- Medium onion (chopped)
- 3 cups of vegetable or chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon of chopped dill
- Salt and Pepper
- Sauté carrots and onions in butter over medium heat and then add stock.
- Cook 20 minutes.
- Add fresh dill and puree the mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper.
Very nice with with[url href=”http://oldworldbreads.com/” target=”_blank”] Old World Breads[/url] ciabatta, as all soups are! Makes Two large servings or four smaller servings.